August 23, 2017 | 0 Comments
Faith Christian Fellowship is seeking an Assistant Youth Director. Please join us in prayerfully considering this position and those who may be suited for it!
The Assistant Youth Director will report under, and work alongside, the Director of Youth Ministry to insure that the mission and vision of Faith Christian Fellowship is instilled into the youth of the church.
Specifically the Assistant Youth Director will work with the Director of Youth Ministry to create, build and implement the youth ministries and programs that create grace filled disciples in fulfillment of FCF’s mission and vision, with a particular focus on the high school girls. This includes facilitating youth events and building a curriculum and leadership framework that volunteer leaders can easily implement.
Here are some details of what FCF is looking for:
- To pray
- To build community within the youth group.
- To teach and disciple youth in the spiritual disciplines of grace (scripture & prayer)
- To equip youth to reach out to friends and others in the neighborhood.
- To build relational outreach bridges in the community through our community development ministries
- To recruit, train, oversee and work with youth volunteer leaders in the design and implementation of the youth ministry
Details of Weekly Job:
- D-Group – Support the Director of Youth Ministry in executing an effective night of fun and biblical learning, with a focus on the high school girls. Create a culture that is comfortable for Christians & inviting to seekers. Demonstrate the core value of reconciliation, and be involved with the youth who attend DGroup.
- Hanging with Students – Stay in communication with high school girls outside of D-Group weekly and encourage volunteers in their individual relationships with the girls. Individually disciple and provide discipleship oversight of all high school girls consistently connected with FCF’s Youth Ministry. Think of creative ways to interact, hang with, or talk with students. This is important so that relationships may be nurtured and effective ministry can be explored.
- Planning Youth Events – Plan regular events (outside of DGroup) for the high school girls to build a stronger sense of community among them.
- Mentoring Volunteers—Provide leadership and encouragement for the volunteer youth leaders. Assist the Director of Youth Ministry in developing and implementing training materials.
- Administrative Support-- Support the Director of Youth Ministry in various administrative tasks including developing policies and procedures, record-keeping, and communication with parents.
If needed, please refer to a detailed description of the Assistant Youth Director position or contact email@example.com.
Comments for this post have been disabled.