June 12, 2016 | 0 Comments
To register, download and fill out the Summer@Faith registration form and then submit it in one of the following ways:
- Mail to Summer@Faith, Faith Christian Fellowship, 505 E. 42nd St, Baltimore, MD 21218
- Drop off in person to at the FCF offices (the white house), 505 E. 42nd St. Baltimore, MD 21218
- You can ring the doorbell between 9am-3pm or drop the form into the PLAN drop box
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put in envelope located on the Summer@Faith bulletin board in the church foyer
- Drop off at the Connections desk in the church foyer
several diverse and unique summer evening programs to choose from:
- Bible Camp
- PLANarts - exploration in music, visual arts, and dance
- PLANarts High School Slam Poetry
- Summer Reading Program
June 21 - August 4, 2016 (6 weeks). 6:30pm - 8:30pm. (No programs scheduled for July 5, 6,and 7)
- Tuesday evenings: Bible Camp (1st - 6th grade)
- Wednesday evenings: PLANarts (3rd - 8th grade)
- Wednesday evenings: High School Slam Poetry (9th - 12th grade)
- Thursday evenings: Summer Reading Program (1st - 8th grade)
For ALL youths at Faith Christian Fellowship, in Pen Lucy, and in Baltimore!
All programs will be held at Faith Christian Fellowship (505 E. 42nd St., Baltimore, MD, 21218).
Note: van transportation is available for youths living within one mile of FCF.
- Bible Camp: $20 per student, $10 additional siblings
- PLANarts: $30 per student, $15 additional siblings
- HS Slam Poetry: $20 per student, $10 additional siblings
- Reading Program: $10 per student
Note: scholarships are available
Comments for this post have been disabled.